Your Sodexo Campus Dining Team is dedicated to sustainability. We know we can all work together to make a positive impact right here at Samford University. In addition to the many initiatives we take on as a company, we have implemented the following programs specific to Samford University
- responsible land stewardship
- ensuring safe & fair conditions for farm workers
- providing safe growing, harvesting & processing practices
- reducing or eliminating pesticides
- eliminating hormones & sub-therapeutic antibiotics in livestock
- providing healthy & humane care for livestock
- located within 250 miles of our Atlanta warehouse
- Visit the Caf and join the program for a one-time, non-refundable fee of $10.00
- Fill up your to go box with delicious food and take it with you on-the-go.
- When finished, return your box to the cashier at the Caf to have it cleaned and pick up a new one.
- Repeat as you choose.
The Common Market is a nonprofit regional food distributor with a mission to connect communities with good food from sustainable family farms. We strive to improve food security, farm viability, and community and ecological health.
Currently operating in the Mid-Atlantic, Georgia, and Texas, The Common Market is expanding to other U.S. regions to build a nation of vibrant regional food systems. Choose a location to become a customer, producer or to learn more about our local initiatives.